Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart
Now you can track speed and distance on your mobile phone – indoors and out. The Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart measures your speed and distance when paired with a Bluetooth Smart ready device and a mobile training app such as Polar Beat. It’s the newest addition to Polar’s innovative Bluetooth Smart product line.
Improve your run technique
Measures each stride length and your running cadence (how many times your foot hits the ground in one minute) so you can analyze and improve how efficient you run.
Train indoors or out
Works whether you are running on a treadmill, indoor track, or on the muddiest trail.
The world’s first Bluetooth Smart Stride Sensor
Uses Bluetooth Smart Technology, meaning it’s compatible with any Bluetooth Smart Ready mobile device and certain training apps.
We recommend pairing it with the free Polar Beat training app which is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation). Note: the Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart is not compatible with Polar heart rate monitors.
Small, lightweight sensor firmly attaches to your shoelaces with the holder (included). Trail running? No problem. The sensor is placed inside the holder that protects it from wear and tear no matter where you run. It’s also shock and water resistant.
• Measures each stride you take to show running speed and distance
• Helps improve your running technique by showing your running cadence and stride length on polarpersonaltrainer.com, our free online training diary
• Shows your running performance changes with Polar’s unique Running Index feature which is available through the Polar Beat Training App upgrade
• Small sensor fits firmly onto your shoelaces
• Shock and water resistant to handle even the most demanding runs
• Uses Bluetooth Smart Technology and is compatible with Bluetooth Smart ready mobile devices including the iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini and iPod Nano (7th generation)
• 600 hours operating lifetime with Polar Beat training app
• User changeable battery
• Transmission range >10 meters
In The Box
• Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart
• User Manual
Easy to Use
1) Attach to your running shoe
Polar Bluetooth Smart Mobile Solution
Take your training on the go with Polar’s complete Bluetooth Smart Mobile Training System
Polar training app that lets you plan, train and understand the effect of your workout. Free download.
H6 heart rate sensor
Provides real time, accurate heart rate to mobile training apps including Polar Beat.
H7 heart rate sensor
Provides real time, accurate heart rate to mobile training apps plus connects with many Polar heart rate monitors as well as compatible gym equipment.
Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart
For runners who want to improve their technique and performance. Allows you to see speed and distance information with the Polar Beat app, whether you are running on a treadmill, indoor track or on the muddiest trail.
Smarter Training Starts Here
Polar invented the world’s first heart rate monitor and pioneered the Smart Coaching training approach that delivers faster progress and better results.
Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart includes:
When connected with the Running Index upgrade within the Polar Beat app, you will receive your Running Index score. Your Running Index score is calculated automatically after every run, based on your heart rate and the speed data collected from your Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart. A higher reading indicates that you can run faster with less effort. Regular use over time allows you to see how efficient your running is.
Running Index is available as a paid upgrade on the Polar Beat Training app.
Polar Customer Care
When you purchase a Polar accessory, you get more than what’s in the box. We’ll be there to provide advice and assistance for your training and to help you get the most out of your new product. The Polar Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart includes a 2 year limited warranty.