The HRM-2518 is a multi-functional digital wrist watch, which adopts infrared sensor and is combined with the human body blood flow volume to achieve the pulse signal transmission, and so can help you know your heart rate in sport and how many calories is consumed. It also can act as a digital wrist watch to synchronously display time and date, and has a daily alarm, hourly chrime function. Besides, it has a stopwatch function for use.
– Calorie Counter:
For the first time use, please input your personal physical data including your age, weight and gender into the wrist watch. When you start to do exerices, start the built-in counter in the watch. It can count your sporting time and the calories burned after your exerice after exerices.
– Digital Wrist Watch:
1. Synchronously display date and time (12-hours and 24-hours format).
2. Daily alarm (can be set 5 alarms) with hourly chime.
3. 35 laps stopwatch function
– Time format: 12 hrs /24 hrs.
– Date format: DD /MM or MM /DD.
– Year: 2000-2050 (auto-calendar)
– Alarm: daily alarm, 5 alarms.
– Count-up timer: nbsp; from 00:00:00 to 99:59:59.
– Laps: 35 laps
– Heart rate alarm: sound /visual
– Heart rate (HR) range: 30-220 bpm (beats per minute).
– Lower HR settable range: 30-220 bpm (beats per minute).
– Upper HR settable range: 80-220 bpm (beats per minute).
– Calorie calculation: 0-999kcal.
– Fat calculation: 0-999g.
1 * PIXNOR HRM-2518 Waterproof Sports Calorie Counter Heart Rate Monitor Digital Watch