We all know that chicken tenders are precious.
And that there’s only one way to react when someone tries to take what’s yours.
But there are endless possibilities beyond the basic combo.
1. Baked Honey Chicken Tenders
Actually finger-licking good. Check out the recipe here.
2. Herbed Chicken Tenders with Rosemary and Parmesan
These will totally convince your mom that you’ve been eating â€œreal foodâ€. Check out the recipe here.
3. Coconut Chicken Tenders with Mango Dipping Salsa
So good it’s almost like taking a couple vacation days. Recipe here.
4. Asian Lemon Chicken Tenders
Serve over rice instead of calling for takeoutâ€¦again. Recipe here:
5. Sriracha Chicken Tenders With Cool Ranch Dip
SRIRACHA. CHICKEN. TENDERS. Get the recipe here
6. Chili Honey Lime Chicken Tenders
The only excuse you need whip up a pitcher of margs. Take a look at the recipe here.
7. Southern-Style Chicken Tenders with Sweet Tea Dipping Sauce
Feel free to make an approximately bathtub-sized amount of sauce. Get the recipe here.
8. Paleo Chicken Fingers With Garlic Dijon Dipping Sauce
Almond flour and sesame seeds team up to give these guys a nutty and satisfying crunch. See the recipe here.
9. Crispy Chicken Sticks
#TBT to your favorite fast food item from the â€œnew millenniumâ€. Recipe here.
10. Tofu Fingers With Sesame Soy Dipping Sauce
Marinade the tofu in some of the dipping sauce before cooking for an extra punch of flavor. Check out the recipe here.
11. Cornmeal-Crusted Tenders With Peach BBQ Sauce
This is the work lunch that all other work lunches aspire to be. Recipe here.
12. Homemade Dill French Fries
The fresh, herby flavor makes these feel light well into your third helping. Get the recipe here.
13. Vegan Seasoned Steak Fries
Paprika and Cumin are truly the Marshall and Lily of fry seasonings. See the recipe here
14. Ranch Sweet Potato Fries
Honestly, just plan on making a double batch. Get the recipe here.
15. Shoestring Fries With Lemon Salt & Rosemary
For those days you’re feeling super fancy. Take a look at the recipe here.
16. Copycat Arby’s Curly Fries
We all know the fries are the best part of any Arby’s run. Take a look at the recipe here.
17. Buffalo Chicken Waffle Fries
Some enjoy these with a fork and others aren’t afraid to live a little. Recipe here.
18. Healthier Parmesan Fries
Baked, but still deliciously cheesy. See the recipe here.
19. Avocado Fries With Cilantro Lemon Dipping Sauce
Because you really should eat something green today. Get the recipe here.
20. Oven Fries With Easy Garlic Aioli
Pro Tip: Mix the leftover dip with shredded cheese to make the base of a killer garlic bread. Recipe here.
21. Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Fries With Vanilla Glaze
Why stop at dessert? Get the recipe here.