Be aware of these types of common issues when designing your web sites:
– Your home page does not quickly let you know what the Internet site is all about. You have to be able to go to the home page of any Internet site and find out what the web page is about, what sort of products it sells, nong247.comor what it is marketing and advertising within five seconds.
– The indegent use of pop-up windows, splashy advertising, landing pages (pages with neat animated graphics and audio but that you’ve to watch designed for five to ten seconds before you are taken up the real World wide web site), and also other Web design features that sketch interest from your Web site, products, and/ or offerings.
– Poor Web site the navigation. This includes damaged hyperlinks, hidden navigation, poor wording of navigational links, links that take you to pages without links, links that consider you to the same Web page, and pages without links back to the home webpage (always include a link back towards the home page so that regardless of where prospects are, they can find the way back house! ).
— Believing that because you could have a Web site, you have a marketing plan or general marketing and advertising approach. You need to understand that your Website is certainly not your online marketing strategy. Your Internet site is just a component to your overall marketing strategy, depending on your business goals; for instance , if you have an excellent restaurant yet want in promoting and promote your business on the net. Creating a Web site is great, but since it is not marketed and advertised, no one will ever find it. By simply passing out business cards with your Website URL imprinted on them, you are using a traditional marketing campaign to develop your Website. If you give you a downloadable/ good coupon from the Web site, you are efficiently using your Web page as part of your online strategy to meet while you make money of increased restaurant sales.
– Inability to attain Site relevance and content upgrading. There is practically nothing more dissatisfying to a Internet customer than visiting a website that is grossly out of date. Incorrect pricing, goods no longer obtainable, dated content material, and ancient advertising pretty much all signify towards the Web site visitor that your devotion on your Web site can be suffering tremendously. Cramming the pages with nonrelevant materials will detract the visitor right from getting the level of your Internet site (the five-second rule brought up earlier).
— Avoid excessive text effects. Forget blinking text, curing text, gymnastics text, or other amazing and wild effects, which in turn do nothing a lot more than annoy your web sites visitor. May create a “loud” Web site that may contain so many blinking, flashing, twirling, and spinning icons, textual content, or graphics that site visitors are confused by the effects and under-whelmed by the websites content.
– Limit the number of design on your Website so that you avoid overwhelm your blog visitors with “graphics overload. ” Avoid using animated GIF images on your own Web site. They were cool a decade ago, but in today’s professional environment, they are simply just another “loud, ” irritating distraction that site visitors typically want to see.
– Don’t use Microsoft’s themes (built-in design templates) when creating a site with Frontpage from microsoft. While FrontPage is bashed on a regular basis, all of us stand by the fact that it may be used to design great Web sites.
— Don’t combine frames into Web site design and style. The use of support frames within a Site will drive customers aside faster than anything!
– DO integrate the proper Web page design components to ensure that the Web site is able to be found by search engines.